Does your car need a New Hampshire State Safety Inspection?
If you own and operate a vehicle in the state of New Hampshire you are required by the state to have a safety inspection conducted within ten (10) days of the registration and moving forward annually. We are a state licensed inspection facility for the state of New Hampshire. We perform vehicle safety inspections for motorists in Manchester, Exeter, and the surrounding areas of New Hampshire.
If your vehicle needs an annual safety inspection, contact Kerner’s Car Care Today!
Safety Inpesction process in Manchester and Exeter, NH
At Kerner’s we perform a comprehensive check of your vehicle and run an On-Board Computer System Test. The comprehensive check of your vehicle includes:
- Registration, plates, registration certificate and vehicle identification number
- Steering, front end and suspension
- Brakes, including parking brake
- Odometer and speedometer
- Electrical system, horn and defroster
- Lights and reflectors, including headlight aim
- Glass, glazing and mirrors
- Exhaust system
- On-board diagnostics system
- Body, chassis and bumper height
- Fuel system
- Tires and wheels